Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay omg yesterday was halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went trick or treating with my friend meg and we got so much candy!!!!!!!!! It was the best and I just ate so much I have a major sugar rush and i downloaded 3 songs off my phone and 1 of them is eastern bloc by thomas dolby which is an awesome song my awesome english teacher mr mccabe played during class that i thought I knew but milo did and I didnt...wowo Im talking alot!!!!!!!!!!!! woah brain sugar level freeze OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HUUUURRRRRRTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im bored and I ate alot of candy and yesterday I lost a tooth it was really kewl. Ya lol!!!!!!!!! BLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so much fun typing TTTTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS way its super kewl. OMG sUpEr I mPoRtAnT!!! if u know me really well u Know what im talking about!!!!! LOL NERD ALERT! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Trick Oâ<span class=€™Treater" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_1_225.gif" border=0>






No comments: